Blog-tember day 13 // collage for this season of life

Today's prompt for Blog-tember is:

Sunday, Sept. 13: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board for this season in your life.

This is a crazy-beautiful season, y'all! I wrote about it on the first day of the Blog-tember Challenge. 
a little bit of crazy 
Crazy because I have officially moved my belongings down to San Antonio where I will live once I get married to my fiancé, Greg (my sweet friends are hosting my during this 2.5 week visit). Crazy because I left my job as a pediatric nurse practitioner since I was moving and I am not on the job hunt. Crazy because I am getting married in a little over a month and there seems like there are still lots of things to get done. Crazy because there are so many unknowns, and for a planner like myself, it can cause fear and worry to creep up.
a whole lot of beautiful
Beautiful because I am marrying the love of my life and we get to adventure this life together for the rest of our days. Beautiful because I get to look for a job where I can grow as a pediatric nurse practitioner and use my hands and heart to serve children in San Antonio. Beautiful because although there are so many unknowns, I can trust that God is holding Greg and I in His everlasting arms, and He'll guide us through the days ahead that we can't yet see. 

Here is a mood board to share what this season is looking and feeling like. It's the last leg of our engagement season and we are getting so excited about our wedding and marriage (as well as Maui for our honeymoon!!).
_______________________
This season looks a lot like:
<> unpacking and decorating the apartment that will be ours once we are married (we are wanting a neutral-colored rustic theme, which is a compromise for my beloved shabby chic)
<> remembering to "be still" and know God is God through all the changes of this season (Psalms 46:10) , meditating on what selah means, & taking sacred pauses  amidst all the busyness of the season
<> working on my resume, applying for jobs, and interviewing
<> blogging intentionally and sharing what I am learning through all the changes
<> sharing my life with this handsome man named Greg who will soon be my husband!
<> getting used to Texas as a resident rather than a tourist
<> working on improving my health through exercise and clean eating


What does your season look like right now? Starting college, a new job, a new baby on the way? What are the doors that are being opened and the new experiences on your horizon?

Comments

  1. Wow an exciting time in your life! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding, new home and finding that perfect fit job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are BUSY! I will so be praying for you an Greg! I know exactly what you're feeling (although we have 3 months not one month until we get married) and I know that some days can be so stressful with all the stuff you have to do for your wedding, job, life in general, but YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! What an awesome season you have coming up! AH WEDDINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collage represents your season so well! So much excitement, & yes, the crazy! I've never experienced the getting married crazy, but I do know my own personal crazy pretty well. =) Life can be a roller-coaster, but God's got it all safely in His hands & nothing's a surprise to Him. Blessings to you & yours in this beautiful/crazy season!
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a whirlwind of exciting change coming your way! My husband is from San Antonio so we always look forward to when we get to go home and visit with family. Congrats again on your upcoming wedding!

    Kelly
    theprimarilyinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome collage! Love the idea of a neutral rustic theme for your home!! (especially since I've been addicted to HGTV's Fixer Upper!, lol!!) May God bless this incredibly exciting time in your life :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice