currently // april

I had a wonderful start to April with my handsome mister visiting me for Easter weekend. We went on many adventures and spent time with the fam as well. Now, after a 12+ hour work day, I get to curl up in my favorite corner, catch up on blogs, read, and enjoy the simple things before heading to sleep.

I am currently . . .

wearing a comfy a comfy sweater and my parisian pjs, because chic and comfy can co-exist.

sipping a cup of cinnamon vanilla tea

anticipating NYC next month! So much to see and do with my sisters and Greg!

listening to Chocolat film score (on Pandora : Ludwig van Beethoven Radio)

smelling my Oasis Blue "Oasis Blossoms" candle from Anthropologie that Greg surprised me with for Christmas. He knows my love of candles and this one does not disappoint with its Hawaiian lime zest, jasmine, & amber.

reading Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala and catching up on my favorite blogs since I have been MIA the past week.

thankful for an amazing weekend celebrating God's unfailing and never-ending love shown at the Cross. 

missing my handsome mister who went back to Texas yesterday. We had an awesome 4.5 days exploring the NW and I got to spoil him for his birthday with a hike, gluten-free birthday cake, and a few other surprises I had up my sleeve (have I mentioned I am horrible at keeping surprises because I get so excited I spill the beans?)

[left to right: Gorge White House orchards in Hood River; Space Needle; Pike Place Market; Forest Park in Portland]
[Forest Park, Gorge White House, Seattle Great Wheel, Hood River Pipeline Trail; Portland skyline; Gorge White House, Seattle from Great Wheel, Pike Place, Portland Waterfront]


Comments

  1. cinnamon vanilla tea?
    what kind?!? i need that in my life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice