first evening in Paris

Here we are: Finally starting to post my pictures from France one month after we arrived back to the States. We had a wonderful time exploring Paris, Nice, Eze-Vllage, and Monte Carlo. 

Here are some snapshots of our first evening in Paris (after a very stressful morning!)
I loved Shakespeare and Company so much last year, I had to show Anna this amazing bookstore as well! I regret not taking photos inside because it is a quant and lively bookstore! 
Next time you're in Paris, stop by at Glacier Berthillon for the best glacier (ice-cream) ever! I had the poire (pear) + my sister Anna had the chocolate (she declared it the best chocolate she's ever had!)
Love this capture of a women reading and gazing at Notre Dame during the sunset. So simple and relaxing amidst the busy-ness of this beautiful --but hectic--city! 

We are obviously obsessed with Notre Dame! We visited it several times during our week-stay in Paris since it is so central to so many other famous sites. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful pics! I've never been to Paris, but I've heard about some of the legendary-good ice cream available there! Serious yum! Thanks for choosing me to participate in the color photo challenge. Hopefully, I can find a chance to work on that! =)
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bess! Yes, the ice-cream is amazing there! I had heard about Berthillon's before heading there this summer and was so excited to find it during our first night! It was so flavorful and natural-tasting.

      I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge! I thought it was fun!

      Delete
  2. Cute bookstore!! Ahh, Notre Dame! I have to say that I loved the back of it more than the front!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! It's actually run by Americans and has quite the history. And yes, I agree with the back of Notre Dame!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Paris is definitely on my travel bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Found your blog through Hope Engaged, and it is just too cute! I'll be on my way to Paris in a month, and I love the way your pictures captured it! Definitely made me even more excited!
    -Jourdan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jourdan! So glad you stopped by! I'll be posting more photos from my week in Paris, so you're welcome to keep visiting :) also, my pics from last year's Paris photos are online ... If you search on my link words on the right for "Paris" you'll be able to find more pics and tips from last year! Hope your trip is amazing!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice