oh, the places we'll go (in three days!)

"Oh, the places you'll go! 
There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored.  
There are games to be won." 
* * * 
Less than three days until my sister and I are off to great places!
After a refreshing sunset jog tonight, all I wanted to do was veg out 
and reminisce on last year's adventures in the U.K. and France


You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.
* * *
I am excited for . . . 
new memories and stories to tell
seeing my sister's face when she gets her first sight of the Big Ben + Eiffel Tower 
walking through Monet's gardens with my green-thumbed mum
  hearing the waves of the coast in Nice



“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!” 

"So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!"

{excerpts from Dr. Suess'  Oh, The Places You'll Go}
* * * 
Here are some previous travel posts to enjoy while I'm gone:


I won't be blogging as frequently during our 2.5 weeks abroad,
but I will be using instagram to share snapshots, so feel free
to follow me during this adventure!

 Go into IG app + search for elle_alice in the "explore" tab

Comments

  1. Looking forward to new adventures and new memories with family is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW EXCITING!! AH I am just a bit jealous right now.. My sister and I have been talking this week about taking a trip to Italy! AH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Hope you have another wonderful, safe, & blessed trip! My favorite places I've been to over there are Loch Ness {& the ruins of Castle Urquhart}, the Writer's Museum in Edinburgh, Portobello Road Market {on a crazy Sat. morning - it was JAM packed}, & Beatrix Potter's Hilltop Farm in the Lake District.
    Love & Prayers,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness i can not WAIT to hear more about your trips once you get back!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to follow your adventure via IG pictures. I loved traveling around Europe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice